Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Web of railway tracks

The Web of railway tracks is driving me crazy. I can't remember where it starts, I don't know where it will end and, more so, I can't figure out where it is heading. Am I even still on track? The criss-cross, the knots, the roughed-up rust, it gets harder and harder to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Will there be an end, for there to be another beginning? A better, new, more straightforward one I hope.

I want to trust my heart yet the siren is betraying its clarity. I want to take another step, yet my body freezes from its fatigue. Is it a sign to stop or do I just need a compass?


- Nina

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home