Sunday, May 7, 2006

baked beans and sexy jeans.


the street is busy
the laundry lady is cooking
dinner for her five hungry kids

we meet on the corner
footscray
grocery shopping

i pick a can of baked beans
you stand next to me
youreach for a can of tuna

i like tuna
i like the way you look.
ruffled hair and sexy jeans.

please like me too.
you are cute.
you turn to look
i look away

i reach out for another can of baked beans.

i am beginning to enjoy baked bean shopping
we head to the cashier.
you stand behind me in queue.
i am short of cash

you pay
i smile
i say i'l repay you

you ask me to give you my number
i giggle like a girl
i oblige

we meet next wednesday,
dinneryour treat.

fancy drink and fancy meat;
all thanks to baked beans and


your sexy jeans.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty! Mind if I quote you?

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home